Thursday, April 2, 2009

The Best Thing That Has Ever Happened To My Life

As a human I think all of us must have one best thing that has ever happened to our life. In this blog I want to share what the best thing that has ever happened to me. The best thing that happen to me is when in the day to get my SPM result. At the day SPM result come out I wake up early in the morning. When I open my eyes I feel very nervous. I just think about my SPM result. In my deeply heart always pray and hope will get the best result.

After I take a bath and take a breakfast I start the car engine and I drive out from my home at 8a.m in the morning. I drive slowly with the nervous feeling go to my school. When arrived at school I try to control my nervous feeling. I enter my school canteen and wait for the time the SPM result come out. In the period to wait for result come out I meet my friends and talk with them. All of us share to each other what does we do in holiday time.

12p.m, result come out, all student queue up to take SPM result slip. Until my turn I just focus to the SPM result slip. I have a strong feeling that tell me my result is good and all what I have target is achieve. When I received the slip I check one by one what I get.. I fell really happy when I see I got a good result. I get my phone and call my parents and tell them what I gets in SPM. My parents proud of what I get. I also already prove to my father that I can get a good result. In that time I feel very happy. I think that is the best thing that has ever happened to me. It's the best memory for me......

1 comment: